CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

High School and Tyson Ritter new songs

Guten Morgen!
Ich heiße Nata/Putri/Levi


Jaaaaaaah baru pertama kali dapet pelajaran basa Jerman aja udah nggaya. haha,
Yaudah ini tak kasih lagu, Judulnya Matters Of the heart, a break up song.
Ini lagunya Tyson ritter yg dia buat gara2 putus dari Kim smith (udah 6 tahun nih)



To dispel any rumor,
I should do this sooner than later,
I had a girl and I didnt hate her,
But I let her goI swear that Ive got problems,
And she can never stop them from ending.
My head is f*****ed,And Ive been pretending.
Shes the one,
How could I let it go on?
You wanna hurt some one,
Thats why I wrote you this song

Chorus: Kimberly, dont cry,
Ill always be by your side.
Yeah, Kimberly dont cry,
A broken heart just takes time.
Lets take it one step further,I never meant to hurt her so badly.
We had a love and I can say madly,
(Let her go)
I couldnt let it go on.
(Let her know)
I put my soul in this song.

Yeah, I could shed, a thousand tears,
But youd never see them falling.
Yeah, I could walk a thousand years,
But youd never see me crawling.Ive said it before,
And Im saying it one time more.

Kimberly, dont cry,
Ill always be by your side.
Yeah, Kimberly dont cry,
A broken heart just takes time,
just takes time.
Kimberly dont, Kimberly dont, (Cry) Kimberly dont cry (Kimberly dont) Kimberly dont cry, A broken heart just takes time,
Just takes time.

This song is so sad! We think it might be about Kim Smith, you know,
with 'Kimberly' and all.
So yeah. Original Song By Tyson Ritter, recorded through Kyte July 11, 2009.

Oke, bye then!
Aufwiedersehen, Tschüs!

2 Respon:

salsaez♪ said...

wahh , km bahasa jerman dulu ya puut . kalo aku bahasa jepang, hehehe ..

PUDTHLIEN said...

Iya he'e hehe aku bahasa mandarin nya ntar kalo udah kelas 2 kayaknya sal hehe